ABOUT THE PROJECT
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Develop common understanding of key concepts of GCED, ESD and political education and their interconnections
- Foster awareness on individual and collective world views regarding global citizenship, sustainability, and political engagement
- Develop abilities to implement key concepts of GCED, ESD and political education into teaching practices
- Enhance their capacities as agents for transformative change
Live sessions will take place online on Tuesdays
- 25 April 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
- 2 May 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
- 9 May 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
- 16 May 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
- 23 May 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
- 30 May 2023, 4–6 pm CEST
REGISTRATION AND CREDITS
From Heidelberg, ten future teachers who are enrolled at Heidelberg University of Education or at Heidelberg University will have the opportunity to participate. The course is open for students of all subjects. Please register as soon as possible with Dr. Nicole Aeschbach via email to email@example.com.
The course can be credited as a module (“Vertiefungsbaustein”) in the HSE additional qualification on the interdisciplinary subject sustainability (Zusatz-/ Querschnittsqualifikation Nachhaltigkeit). After completing the course, the participants will acquire 6 credit points.